ARCHEAN has developed a comprehensive understanding of the requirements of international reporting codes. Whether it is for internal audit or providing the investors an update the status of your project, ARCHEAN can produce the independent technical report to fit your needs.
Being a consultancy, independent of a project's owners, ARCHEAN is free from conflict of interest and able to provide respected, unbiased advice and recommendations. The principals of these internationally developed guidelines, transparency, materiality and competence, pervade all reports produced by ARCHEAN, whether or not they are destined for public distribution or internal circulation.
Our technical reports may cover specific phases of work, such as the completion of a soil sampling program or geophysical survey, or summarize all historical and exploration activities, geology and mineralization in a comprehensive Competent Person's Report (CPR). We also have expertise in selecting the most appropriate methods for valuation of different exploration assets and can perform external audits on any aspect of a Client's project.
Reporting services include
· Desktop study reports of the historical data relating to the client’s specific area of interest.
· Reconnaissance Geological Study reports.
· Geological and Geochemical Data Interpretation.
· Geophysical Data Processing and Interpretation.
· Quality Assurance/Quality Control in Exploration Sampling and Analytical Processes.
· Survey Reports.
· Drilling Reports.
· Mineral Resource and Reserve Estimation.
· Compilation of Code compliant (e.g. JORC, NI 43-101) mineral resource reports.
· Mine planning and production scheduling.
· Competent Person Reports.